As a leading projector installation company, we often install bespoke interactive projection. Our experience includes projects for diverse corporate, commercial and residential clients.
Attention to detail is everything – not least when setting the optimum throw-to-screen-width ratio for your projection. Why? Because this important ratio is vital for image quality.
Precise calculation of throw-to-screen width
Our projector installation service includes precise calculation of the throw-to-screen-width ratio so your projector delivers the best possible performance. Getting this right ensures the best possible quality and clarity of presentations and 4k videos. It’s just one area of our projection expertise. You’ll also benefit from our long experience with applications such as these:
• University and school ceiling mount projectors Over many years we’ve designed and installed projection for university lecture theatres, seminar rooms, school halls and classrooms. Projects range from simple ceiling-mounted projector systems to fully-interactive digital screen solutions.
• Commercial and corporate ceiling mount projectors Our projector and screen solutions are used in meeting rooms, function rooms, boardrooms, and at corporate days across the UK.
• Residential/home cinema ceiling mount projectors With the right lens, ceiling-mounted projectors make an ideal alternative to expensive home-cinema-sized TV screens. Our objective lens-advice makes sure image quality isn’t compromised.
• Other ceiling mount projectors We’ve also installed projectors in church halls and in high-profile bars and restaurants across the UK.
During ceiling- mount projector installation, we can also look after the following:
• Music and sound installations (including Dolby Atmos home cinema surround sound and music systems).
• Screen, lens, monitor and 3D TV installations.