• Free Initial consultation.
• Advice on video collaboration.
• Demonstrations and proof of concept trials.
• Design of bespoke video conferencing solutions.
• Integration with other AV, IT and unified communications.
• Design and construction of video-equipped meeting rooms, dedicated video-conferencing suites and boardroom audio visual solutions.
• Training, system support and maintenance.
Experience, knowledge and personal service
Whether it’s Polycom RealPresence or Cisco Webex, the capabilities of your software are important. But there’s something else we’re sure you’ll value – our experience, knowledge and personal service from first enquiry to ongoing system maintenance and support.
By the way, you may have heard about compatibility issues with videoconferencing hardware and software. Relax! We’ve proven ability at overcoming interfacing issues with legacy systems.
We’re truly one-stop! Everything’s in-house
Everything’s easier because we do it in-house – from integrating AV equipment to building modifications… Whatever we do, we go the extra mile. Here’s an example.
Not long ago, a client, a top London barristers had serious compatability issues with their existing video conferencing system. It caused huge problems, because video conferencing is vital to their business. As we often see, the issues with outdated legacy systems came at a critical time.
Saving the day for a client
At short notice, we gave them access our Cloud-based service. This saved the day and impressed the lawyers; we just considered that we’d do to help any client. However, our gesture had an unexpected consequence. Because it showed the the power of the latest hosted video, our client invested in updated video conferencing – supplied, installed and supported by us.